Monday, September 8, 2008

So, the New World Order isn't real - huh?





This is as REAL as it gets, so WAKE UP AMERICA! SMELL THE TYRANNY, YOU INSIGNIFICANT AND IGNORANT LITTLE SHEEP! We're spending BILLIONS a day to play policeman to the planet. This is NOT what the American people wanted, and they're living in the seventh circle of HELL now because we continue to give our rights away - and remain the slaves of the Bankers. Look, I love my country. I'm shamed by what it has become, because I am a patriot and I want to see things change. But the fact remains - none of these potential candidates - and it's GOING to be Obama (he's the chosen one, by not YOU sheep - but by the elites ) ; and either way there is going to be NO change. Think of it this way - look at the CFR ; which is a David Rockefeller created foundation. ALL OF YOUR CANDIDATES ARE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS. Look into it.