Friday, August 1, 2008

Bohemian Grove 2008



....i'm not going to even explain Bohemian Grove to those of you whom don't follow it. It's been around since the 1800's, so there's really no excuse not to research this group. Footage was sent anonymously to my office, in a next day envelope. The tape was also time stamped July 25, 2008. Obviously some people reading my blog have started to take note, and see if some of the things I and others have uncovered - are in fact a reality.

Let me tell you what folks, the Bohemian club is a reality that all of you need to face. This place is a 2700 acre grove of ancient trees - and you can't video tape through it. But ; as it turns out - there are some pretty good vantage points to get members.

Why hasn't more footage been leaked ? Who knows. All I know is I want more. I'm dying for more information on this subject and I hope more comes to light next year.