Monday, September 10, 2007

Bohemian Grove - Why doesn't the location show up in Google Maps ?

I am a former Sonoma County, CA resident - and I've been outside of the now famous illuminati camping spot ; Bohemian Grove. Just beyond the parking lot, is the Grove - after parking you are picked up on an old truck or a 'BC shuttle' which takes you deep into the grove. Out of curiosity, and because I know the exact location of the grove having been there - I took a look around Monte Rio ; the town where Bohemian Grove is located. I was amazed to see the map has been distorted in favor of making the Bohemian Grove another one of those Google Map 'black holes' . Take a look for yourself, it's hard to believe, but it's true:

Bohemian Grove

Could this be just an error in the Bohemian Club's favor ? I'm not sure yet , but one thing is pretty obvious. There will be no cool google snapshots of Molech, the stone owl that the club centers it's ceremonies around.


Click to Expand




...a similar post